Core Conversation: Not Married - The Pursuit of Joy in Singleness and Dating | 11.03.17 - 12.15.17
Join us for 5 Friday nights as we discuss some of the specific challenges, biases, and misconceptions about what it means to be Christian and not married.
During our time together we will be asking questions such as:
"Does God want me to be married?"
"Do I have to be married to mature as a Christian?"
"What purpose does God have for my life when I am not married?"
"What is a good and wise way to date?"
"Does God want me to marry?"
The answers to these questions may surprise you!
- When: We will meet together on five Friday nights: 11/3, 11/10, 12/1, 12/8, and 12/15 from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm.
- Where: We will meet at Portico Church's office (3240 Wilson Blvd. #200 Arlington, VA 22201)
- Who: Anyone who is not married!
- Why: To seek God's wisdom in our present situation
- What: We will read "Not Yet Married: The Pursuit of Joy in Singleness and Dating" by Marshall Segal and have teaching from Pastor of Spiritual Formation Nate Wagner and April Fry
Core Conversations are teaching sessions designed to engage, equip, and challenge us on issues of faith in a relaxed, interactive environment.